The place is massive. Must be at least 3 sq km.
Good points :
Beautiful private beach with waiter service and sun beds
Generous size rooms with balcony
Good for kids
Nobody was ill from the food
Good heated indoor pool with hot tubs
Bland food. Lack of meat on the menu
Bungalows look awful and very little natural light (avoid)
Long walk to get anywhere
Cheap fittings in rooms. TV bad reception with only 3 English channels
Staff are a bit jaded. Barmen make obvious signs for tips.
Entertainment team are not the best
Clientele mainly French and Belgium (some on 6 months stays)
Isolated location. Taxi needed to go anywhere
Stray cats everywhere with dozens of kittens. Hotel claim to look after them but some of their condition is bad
Overall its OK and I would go back at the right price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right alongside the beach, in the heart of the Port el Kantaoui tourism resort and next to a 36-hole golf course. Sousse is 10 km away, the airport of Monastir 25 km and Kairouan with its famous Mosque 60 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your El Mouradi Club Kantaoui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Hotel Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Port Kantaoui