i stayed at this hotel for two weeks in december 2012 i wasnt expecing much as i was told it was a 3 star i was amazed how nice the entrace was there was lovely seating upstairs in the lobbyand a bar downstairs that lead out to the pool the indoor pool was lovely and warm and so was the jacuzzi the room was very spacious and we were a five minute walk form the beach.it was a lovely hotel and should be more than a 3 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Palace is located in the heart of the resort of Port El Kantaoui, alongside a superb beach and facing a 36-hole golf course while the town of Sousse is 10 kilometres away. Monastir's Habib Bourguiba airport is 35 kilometers away, the resort of Yasmine Hammamet 70 kilometres away and Tunis-Carthage international airport 140 kilometres away. The hotel has 452 double rooms, 40 triple rooms, 8 quadruple rooms, 4 junior suites, 10 suites and 1 presidential suite. All rooms are air conditioned, have a terrace or balcony and full bathroom with separate toilet, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, hair dryer, mini bar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your El Mouradi Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Palace Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Palace Port Kantaoui