I have been in several hotels in the Sousse/Monastir area during the winter and this is probably the one with the best price/quality ratio. Of course it is not a 5 stars european hotel (4 stars at best), but it is quiet, the food is nice, there is a good indoor swimming pool and cleaning is adequate (Tunisian standard, nonetheless). It is just 30 minutes from the Monastir airport (30 dirhams, just take a taxi at the main gate of the hotel), but 2 hours from Tunis airport by taxi (more than 100 dirhams).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Palace is located in the heart of the resort of Port El Kantaoui, alongside a superb beach and facing a 36-hole golf course while the town of Sousse is 10 kilometres away. Monastir's Habib Bourguiba airport is 35 kilometers away, the resort of Yasmine Hammamet 70 kilometres away and Tunis-Carthage international airport 140 kilometres away. The hotel has 452 double rooms, 40 triple rooms, 8 quadruple rooms, 4 junior suites, 10 suites and 1 presidential suite. All rooms are air conditioned, have a terrace or balcony and full bathroom with separate toilet, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, hair dryer, mini bar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your El Mouradi Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Palace Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Palace Port Kantaoui