We always go to this hotel in October half term, but Thomas Cook have taken it from their Winter Brochure. We went on the Wednesday before half term. Went from East Midlands, nice airport, everthing on time! Arrived to sunshine.
We were given room 266 with a sea view, but it had a large pine tree in front of the balcony so we were put in room 417. Nice room, refurbished. Comfortable beds, nice and clean. Towels changed everyday. Sheets changed 3 times in a 7 night stay.
Staff were polite as normal and all very friendly. We have made lots of friends in our 16 consecutive year stays.
The hotel was quite empty, around a quarter full, but that was lovely. Outside pool was very cold as usual, but indoor pool was warm. Nice walk down to the beach through a covered way.
All areas of the hotel are clean. Beach is a safe area with lovely white sand.
Food is good, plenty of choice and all was hot. Trying to book for next October half term, but am struggling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Palace is located in the heart of the resort of Port El Kantaoui, alongside a superb beach and facing a 36-hole golf course while the town of Sousse is 10 kilometres away. Monastir's Habib Bourguiba airport is 35 kilometers away, the resort of Yasmine Hammamet 70 kilometres away and Tunis-Carthage international airport 140 kilometres away. The hotel has 452 double rooms, 40 triple rooms, 8 quadruple rooms, 4 junior suites, 10 suites and 1 presidential suite. All rooms are air conditioned, have a terrace or balcony and full bathroom with separate toilet, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, hair dryer, mini bar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your El Mouradi Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Palace Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Palace Port Kantaoui