Visited the hotel in half term, it was quite quiet, around a quarter full maybe. Sure this isn't UK five star but if you expect that for a few hundred quid you're deluded. The place is clean, staff are fine, some really good and all are polite. Was visiting with two sons, 15 and 23 and the unlimited pizza during the afternoon went down well, as did the evening unlimited gin with the elder son. Food is fine, it is mass tourist food but a good choice of styles, salads and puddings. The a la carte restaurant was operating only three times a week when we were here and was a fixed menu, but included in the all inclusive package. The outsideool was cold, but the indoor one better and the sea a short walk through the grounds.
Might be a different proposition in the summer when full but fine for a short break now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Palace is located in the heart of the resort of Port El Kantaoui, alongside a superb beach and facing a 36-hole golf course while the town of Sousse is 10 kilometres away. Monastir's Habib Bourguiba airport is 35 kilometers away, the resort of Yasmine Hammamet 70 kilometres away and Tunis-Carthage international airport 140 kilometres away. The hotel has 452 double rooms, 40 triple rooms, 8 quadruple rooms, 4 junior suites, 10 suites and 1 presidential suite. All rooms are air conditioned, have a terrace or balcony and full bathroom with separate toilet, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, hair dryer, mini bar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your El Mouradi Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Palace Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Palace Port Kantaoui