Went there two years ago for two weeks, like most reviews say, hotel needed some TLC but overall, very good value, lots of choice to eat, good pools and evening shows, plenty of bars to vary your evenings and a very good beach.
There is not much to do outside the hotel 9apart from the go karts they were great) unless you go on a trip, African Adventure is a must, Port El Kantaoui is a great night out, a lovely harbour and restaurants and there a good size cheap fun fair, but you’re all inclusive, the hotel is massive with lots to do, so do a few reps trips out, and enjoy the hotels facilities you’ve paid for them
Remember you get what you pay for, ignore those people who wanted a 5* Mexico resort hotel, that pay £700 a week for, then give a bad review of this very good hotel they paid £300 a week for..
Im going for a week in June 20212 I will let you all know if it changed,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to Monastir and approx 12 km from Sousse ( Skanes – Tunisia). Broad, fine sandy beach. 22.000 sq. m of gardens. A childreńs paradise. Short transfer. Plenty of action and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sahara Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Beach Hotel Monastir
- Iberostar Hotel Sahara Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Monastir
- Sahara Beach Hotel Tunisia