This hotel is not crowded with italians anymore(change of management and closed for 9 months in 2011)but it still remains a tunesian one:in the restaurant and bar are quit a lot of important chiefs,responsables,captains etc (as it is in the good Maghreb way of life)and are doing really nothing,just being important.They are totally blind for the food that is constantly burning on the teppan,blind for the dirty wine carafs,blind for the total absence of ice cubes in the resto(knowing that mostly the wine is not at all cooled),blind for the buckets of oil they use in many dishes(and I am a little bit experienced ,I was travelling for more than ten years in the maghreb)and even deaf for C.Dion who was crying so hard during breakfast that a conversation was difficult...
This hotel needs ASAP a
(european?)food and beverage manager.This hotel has a very nice pool and gardens and even the beachbar is OK,a good management could bring this hotel on a 4 star level(the neighbour 3star mehari hotel (were there last year)is a better choice,the iberotel chain garantuees quality!)
when you chose for an all in formule,gin tonic is not for free,you must take sprite.......
ice cubes are very rare and hard to find
hot water for tea (breakfast)is mostly not available:"sorry sir,I forgot to put the power on".....
ecology does'nt exist here:every day new (grey)towels and blankets,unasked....
last morning we asked for a wake up call(early flight)with any call at all as result,the VIP on the reception was not responsable,it was his collegue's responsability
Dinner is only possible from 7.30,so a mass of hungry tourists are really waiting in the hall until the VIP opens the door and everybody is storming in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helth center Salus Golf Spa. New.1200 mq last generation realised 2011 by Hofer de Bolzano Italie Business center 1 meeting Room 450 seats and 2 meeting Rooms of 15 Seats. Equiped wifi /sound/ Video ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Sprinclub Djerba Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sprinclub Hotel Midoun
- Sprinclub Resort All Inclusive
- Sprinclub Djerba Golf & Spa Djerba Island, Tunisia