hotel was nice enough bit like butlins in the sun lol.. everyone n everything is french, the staff were ok but other guests didn't seem to like the english, very rude and ignorant towards us were made to feel unwelcome.. entertainment is all french so all commentary is over your head haha..(the only thing in english was karaoke book) nice n quiet peaceful but out in the sticks only 2 shops over the road which didn't bother us but may matter to you, not sure i would use this hotel again .. couple of cockroaches living in the toilets but no big deal really, judge for yourselves i say ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the tourist area of Midoun in Djerba, in the middle of a large park, about 200 m from the sea, with direct access to the best private sandy beach on the island, through the sand dunes greenery and the palm.The hotel DJERBA PALACE, four stars is 25 km from Djerba-Zarzis International Airport, 16 km from Houmt Souk (the capital of the island), 5 km from Midoun and near the golf course of Djerba 3courses of 9 holes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Miramar Djerba Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramar Djerba Palace Hotel Midoun
- Miramar Hotel Djerba
- Miramar Djerba Palace Djerba Island, Tunisia