This was my first Club Med experience and I arrived with an open mind and to open arms. I came away with a group of 5 friends in early December with the intention of playing tennis in the winter sun 'tous le jours'. The numerous clay courts were in great condition and the indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room was 'exactly what the doctor ordered' after a day on the courts. All of the hotel staff were excellent. It was not very busy at the hotel during my stay, which was perfect. The food was of a high standard and despite the relatively few guests, a wide range of options were available. I would certainly recommend visiting this resort in early December if you would like a relaxed winter 'pick me up' with some activities to keep you busy. Also, It has the added bonus of being cheaper than at peak holiday times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the island of Djerba, the mythical Club Med Village of Djerba la Douce enjoys constant sunshine, a clear blue sea and a pleasant and steady wind to fill the sails of its catamarans. With its hotels and bungalows and their flowering patios, inspired by Tunisian architecture, this Club Med Village offers an encounter with the Orient, both through the art of looking after yourself and through its refined cuisine. Relaxation and sport are there to suit your every whim, at any level of intensity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Djerba la Douce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Djerba La Douce Hotel Midoun
- Club Med Midoun
- Midoun Club Med
- Club Med Djerba La Douce Djerba Island, Tunisia