“Thank you so much !” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Midoun
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Thank you so much !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I always said to my husband : never Jerba ! I had this idea it was an artificial "cheap" place crowded with tourists.

After a very busy year at work, we needed a break with our 3 children and I have to say, the all-inclusive offer was so attractive, and most of the reviews very good, we decided to give it a go.

No regrets at all !

Lovely hotel that looks like a village of white houses, lovely spacious room newly decorated, very nice swimming-pools (one with animation, one for relaxation) and slides for the kids, food surprisingly quite good and apparently made on the premises (we have been disappointed so often !... Still need to work on the orange juice though (at least, the breakfast one please !...)), and very nice animation with a lovely and friendly team !

We came back rested and ready for work !

Many thanks again to all of you.

Special hello to Bechir (restaurant) and Katy(zumba and all the animation) and their big smiles !

Hélène, David, Maxime, Antoine and Martin, a french family living in England

Room Tip: Block 15 was quiet and great for families.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Polish first
Liege, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

We have just returned from our holiday at the Fiesta beach club with our 3 children. There was a very good choice of food and everyone manage to find something he liked. The mini-club is excellent. The staff were very kind and caring about the children. They did so many activities and they really enjoyed the evening kid's disco. The hotel is well situated with a lovely beach along which you can walk or into the sea (so shallow). The hotel is not new but is very well looked after.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Bodrum
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights for a business trip. The hotel is clean and staff are very friendly. My room was very spacious and comfortable. evening entertainment wasn't bad but they were catering for different languages. It has a beach front location and the beach was fantastic. miles of sand which is great for walking in the winter, horse and camel riding on the beach, you will also get to see the local fisherman bringing in their catches. The hotel has 2 great pools, so the hotel is a good summer base. There wasn't much to do if it was raining as there is a lobby bar which is quite small for the size of the hotel and gets full very quickly. Food was average but there was a good variety. Other guests were mainly French and Dutch so i don't think it is used by the British Tour Operators.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thoiry
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

I do not ask for much. But the minimum I would ask for is respect and cleanliness. Then I might also be a bit greedy and ask for a smile from my hosts, a simple smile that shows that they are happy that I chose their hotel instead of another and happy that we chose Tunisia as a destination.

Unfortunately ALL and MORE of this were missing.

We have just returned from our Easter family holiday and one week was more than I could take. It is the first time I have gone on holiday and wished there was some way I could go home. Unfortunately, we were stuck...

The only ones I would really like to congratulate are the entertainment and kids staff that made sure our kids had an excellent time and kept us going during our whole stay.

We often say that first impressions count and from arriving at the hotel where the person carrying the suitcases to our room insulted us in Arabic because we didn’t have any change on us to leave him a tip, to the horrible smell of sewers when arriving in front of our room, to the icing on the cake, which was the cockroach that we found in our room when we first opened the door, I think it is safe to say that our first impression was TERRIBLE. Even after telling the reception staff, who didn’t-t seem to care one bit, these friendly insects took a liking to us and decided to share our room all week, day after day.

Then you decide to go to the beach, for the sound of the waves and the sea air... But this is actually where you go if you want to see camels, horses and breath the wonderful smell of horse and camel manure. If you go to the beach, your view is constantly obstructed by camels and horses that are grunting and bellowing all day… And if you choose to walk close to the water, you have to make sure you don-t step in their faeces ([--]) and get past their owners who think you’ve come on holiday, desperate to ride camels...

Then there-s the food… They just seem to be content with the Average. Average lunch and dinner, average drinks, average breakfast, average snack… just not what you expect from a 4 star hotel… This hotel, in the country of fresh oranges can’t even serve you better than over concentrated Orange squash / syrup. And the food is just the same garbage every single day, served on dirty plates that I wouldn’t even serve my dog food in.

All in all, I can safely say that I will never put foot in that hotel again and I have not left Tunisia with a good impression. I think I can safely say it is a destination I will avoid in the future.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Valencia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

We chose this hotel following a lot of positive reviews from other travelers, and we don't regret it at all. The work done by the animation team is awesome. They have always nice words and ready to make your stay different. We enjoyed all the facilities except the central swimming pool because it was not so hot outside. The choice of food is rather large and acceptable for all likings. A lot of people working on the gardens and doing renovation jobs were always present. The worst aspect is maybe the beach due to the existence of a lot of seaweeds and horse/camel tourist hunters.
It's easy to reach the main towns on taxi, at relatively inexpensive rates.
For sure, we will come back again mainly because of:
- the animation team
- the high quality-price ratio, at least when we stayed
- the facilities
As a summary, the stay in the hotel was worth and quite satisfactory

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Cannes
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

It was our 4 stay in this hotel _Last one : June 2011
Hotel got prices down but food quality was "medium" versus "ok" other trips
The worst was Lybian people swimming with entire clothes ( muslim rule) without shower first. Very loud speaking people until 01:00 am and you understand your stay could be a nightmare
We post a note to management: hope they understand ..........
U can book on hiotelwebsite : E Z 2 do but ask before booking what kind of custommers they got

Room Tip: Building 15 is a new one
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

The atmosphere was amazing, sleep quality was less :(
Room service was excellent! the swimming pool was the best...
... everlasting memories :)

C&I

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Fiesta Beach Club? Share your experiences!