We stayed for a week at the beginning of June 2012. I stayed with my husband and our 4 children (2,6,11,17) and we all had a really great holiday. The weather was amazing all week we were there so we couldn't complain!
There isn't much around outside of the hotel but it doesn't cost much to get a taxi to the town which we only visited once as we found everything we needed was in the hotel. The hotel was clean and there was always workers keeping on top of everything. Our room was cleaned daily and we were really satisfied.
The food was good. Obviously it wasn't all burger chips as you are in Tunisia but we never struggled for something to eat. There was always something englishy on offer such as chips, chicken, pasta, pizza, potato...
The animation team were amazing, they made our holiday even better! They worked long days from 9am till 12pm and still was friendly and full of energy. They made you feel welcome and encouraged all the family to get up and join in all the games such as: darts, volley ball, dance class, archery, aqua aerobics, shuffle board, aerobics and many more! Not forgetting the disco and evening show which was always a good laugh. So we would like to say a huge thank you to helmi, nino, Kiki, said, houcine, khalil, said and Allah for entertaining us all holiday :)
Overall we had an unforgettable holiday and have already booked again for next year! We made some good friends at the hotel which we look forward to seeing next year :)
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Djerba Menzel Hotel Midoun
- El Mouradi Djerba Menzel Midoun
- El Mouradi Djerba Menzel Hotel
- El Mouradi Djerba Menzel Djerba Island, Tunisia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your El Mouradi Djerba Menzel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.