- nice location. Can park your car just around the corner at official car park (free) and is about 100m walk into the medina. The medina itself is small and easy to navigate around.
- staff nice enough. Maybe bit too friendly. Salah, the old guy had every nice intention in the world but he just couldn't stop holding my hand. Nice bloke but I only just met you...
- bed was tiny. I am a longer model of the human type at 199cm (6'6") but even my wife couldn't fit on the bed properly.
- the house has a cute little courtyard in the middle. Gorgeous. Everything was serene and then we were surrounded by the barbarian hoards (German tourists). Every word they tried to mutter which came out as a yell echoed around the courtyard. Every laugh. Eveything. Needless to say their good time infringed on my sleeping time. Ugh.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Inn El Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.