I have stayed here 3 or 4 times in the last few years, and like most things in Tunisia, it's not as good as it once was. That said, the rooms are comfortable and well-equipped, the food outlets are reasonably good, and the bar is OK, although service is patchy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis hotel is located on Gammarth Bay, overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, combining Business and Leisure.We have chosen this oasis of calm for the splendid views as well as nearby ancient sites.With its architectural style reflecting the meticulous standard, one would expect of a five-star deluxe hotel, while our employees are dedicated to your every need and expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Hotel La Marsa
- Golden Tulip La Marsa
- La Marsa Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Tunisia/La Marsa