ı was staying there last week. I have been there many times before, but now in winter the occupency is less, the hotel is more silent . But the night club outside the hotel which belongs to Golden Tulip but managed by a third party makes such a ennoying noise from 12 midnight until 6 am, it is incredible.They are situated at the bst wieuw of the Hotel, infont of the sea and the forest. I complained to the reception, hotel manager but nobody cared. The only answer they give is that : we dont manage this place so we can not do anything. So if you stay at this hotel avoid any room infont of the night club.That's what ı did from my second nights, ı changed my room to the opposite side.
Otherwise it is a nice hotel, nice place, a little far from city center but it is worth. Nice İtalian and İndian restaurant inside, expensive but nice food
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Hotel La Marsa
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Hotel
- Golden Tulip La Marsa
- La Marsa Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Tunisia/La Marsa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis hotel is located on Gammarth Bay, overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, combining Business and Leisure.We have chosen this oasis of calm for the splendid views as well as nearby ancient sites.With its architectural style reflecting the meticulous standard, one would expect of a five-star deluxe hotel, while our employees are dedicated to your every need and expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.