Very nice business hotel , where you can share business and relaxing time, very nice restaurant and breakfast. The swimming pool is just a dream, the bedroom with good quality level , specially for Tunisia, just a bad point , the team quality specifically at the front deck doesn't have the level, any way in French , in English or in the minimum level of need that you have to know to do this job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis hotel is located on Gammarth Bay, overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, combining Business and Leisure.We have chosen this oasis of calm for the splendid views as well as nearby ancient sites.With its architectural style reflecting the meticulous standard, one would expect of a five-star deluxe hotel, while our employees are dedicated to your every need and expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Hotel La Marsa
- Golden Tulip La Marsa
- La Marsa Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Tunisia/La Marsa