Female Age 42, travelled with Father - 69, the evening entertainment was alot aimed at the younger 20-50 year olds, for older generation the music was not varied enough, and was alot of house music/local Tunisian music...loud pumping noise.
Nightlife ends at 11pm.
Location of Complex is in the middle of nowhere, so you are limited to be able to seek outside entertainment or shops.
Overall hotel is big and staff are helpful and friendly. Food variety is good in the resturant.
Alot of Germans and French people stay here, so if you are English, be prepared to spend the holiday with little english being spoken, main language that Tunisia's speak is French, so if you can brush up on your French this will help get by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Safira Palms is an All-Inclusive hotel in Zarzis, opposite the beautiful Ras Marmour beach, on the Tunisian coast. Sun, beach, tranquillity and luxury are the main features of this resort primarily designed for couples and families with children. The top Iberostar Safira Palms hotel is an excellent choice for an unforgettable holiday in Tunisia with the beautiful Ras Marmour beach to accompany it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Safira Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Safira Palms Hotel Zarzis
- Iberostar Hotel Zarzis
- Iberostar Hotel Safira Palms