Just returned from Club Magic Life Africana - 3 years ago we stayed at the magic resort in Side, Turkey which is now taken over by Thompson, and our experience there was so good that I was pressed to try any other all inclusive resort. Please read all the other positive reviews about this hotel and you'll notice that the magic life entertainment staff cannot be faulted - they work 6 days a week from 9.30 in the morning to almost 2am to keep folks happy. If you want to join in, you will not be disappointed and will meet so many lovely interesting hotel guests from all over Europe, who are more than happy to have lots of fun with you on your holiday. We had a great time and decided to do lots of things we hadn't done before; nordic walking, learning archery, learning to catamaran sail, at Pilates classes, Stretch classes and we joined in with the pool games and my son learnt to count in german so he could join in with the scoring!! - but everyone, without exception wanted to speak English to us! Everyone from the gardening staff, waiting staff were nothing but curteous, pleasant and hard working. If there was a problem then a quick chat with the reception desk had it resolved. Dorothea (Thompson, not Magic Life) was very friendly and was always on hand to resolve anything. If you have active children that are not shy in having a go at something new then this is the resort for you - if you like to go on holiday and moan about the baked beans not being the same as at home or were expecting Cirque du Soleil in the evenings then this holiday is not for you - read the reviews, join in, its never compulsory but you'll have so much more fun if you do. Thankyou to all the multi-lingual entertainment teams - the hotel layout means that the evening entertainment is disjointed (a nice piano bar in the reception would hold interest for those not wanting to go to the ampitheatre) but there are big plans for another building to be added which would resolve this and improve the gym/fitness and beach bar area next year. Would I go back? probably not to this hotel, but only because there are more magic life's to discover around the med!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for all singles and couples The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short ‘shuttle-jump’ to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m2. There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 300 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Magic Life Africana Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet