I stayed at this hotel on an all inclusive basis as part of a package deal during the second week of August. We had a quiet room towards the back of the hotel near the tennis courts. The room was spotlessly clean, the maids worked hard everyday to keep the room looking that way and there were some really nice touches - towel art, petals etc. The air con in the room was brilliant - just as well as it was 33 degrees plus most days. Meals in the main restaurant were good - lots of choice but do expect a varied cuisine. The vast majority of guests are German, French or Russian as TUI UK only have a small allocation of rooms here, this is reflected in the menu. There are lots of activities on offer and all of the staff were very nice and worked hard to accommodate any requests. During our stay it was my birthday and they made me a cake and got the whole restaurant to sing Happy Birthday. There is not much just outside the hotel to see but Yasmine is only 20mins away and the hotel runs a regular shuttle.
One word of warning - Enfidah airport both on the way in and out is a nightmare. Long queues at passport control, customs and check-in on the way back mean't that we had 10 mins in duty free before our flight was called - we were lucky the poor people on the Newcastle flight due out 30 mins before ours were being given last call for boarding having waited to go through passport control for over an hour and almost missed their flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for all singles and couples The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short ‘shuttle-jump’ to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m2. There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 300 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Magic Life Africana Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet