We stayed at the africana imperial in August and had a great time. The hotel itself was spotlessly clean, the staff were very helpful and friendly, any problems were quickly dealt with so you couldn't ask for more.
The main restaurant was excellent and we really enjoyed the Mediterranean and Thai ones as well.
Magic Life really do entertainment well, always something to do, sports, exercise or just having a good laugh around or in the pool without too much pressure to join in.
Amy was a very helpful and friendly entertainment team member, pleasant and always there for advice. As well as being Miss Bocchia she does a great Britney impression, pigtails an all!
We really enjoyed our stay and would defiantly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for all singles and couples The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short ‘shuttle-jump’ to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m2. There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 300 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Magic Life Africana Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet