We went for a last minute, cheap one week all inclusive break in June. The weather was superb...around 30 degrees but we were told that it gets up to 50 degrees in high season so beware. When we first arrived we were a little dubious as the hotel was large and noisy with non stop activities. As a couple in our 50s this is not what we look for. However we had a really nice week. The beach is as good as any in the Caribbean, there were a number of restaurants and you could easily stroll down to the marina, which is quite impressive, or to the medina. We also took the noddy train to Hammamet which was a bit of a waste of time as Hammamet was tatty with not much to see. Yasmin Hammamet is a much more up market resort with plenty to do. We did not join in many of the hotel activities but if you have young or teenage children they would never be bored...archery, football, water sports, you name it, the hotel had it. The little children seemed to really be enjoying the kids club as well. The food was good, the hotel was clean and the service was excellent. It's not the best hotel we've stayed in but excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for all singles and couples The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short ‘shuttle-jump’ to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m2. There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 300 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Magic Life Africana Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet