We stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks in August 2013, it suited the whole family with something to do for everyone. Location wise there is a strip close by within a 15 mins walk but we only went out to have a look.
Food - the food in the hotel was lovely there was always something to have there was not one day where I didn't like anything.
Staff - The staff were so friendly and they couldn't do enough for you, it wasn't compulsory to tip them but we found that they appreciated this and then they would do loads for you.
Entertainment - On reading reviews before we went to this hotel it was said to be known for its entertainment and they were not lying the entertainment was fantastic, they started at 10am 6 days a week and there was always activities going on during the day the entertainment team did not hassle you to join in they would just simply ask, the entertainment made the day even more enjoyable! They have several entertainment reps from all over the world, we found that Amy was the most helpful for us as she was English but she was very friendly and a lovely person to be around. She would always come round and talk to us and let us know what was going on that day/evening..
We did go on one day trip which we arranged through Dorthy she worked for the hotel and she arranged for us to go swimming with the dolphins it was so easy and she was so helpful she even helped the blokes arrange there golf over there.
My partner lost his phone 3 times over there and got it back every time so they were very trustworthy.
The only think i would say about this hotel is that it is a German ran hotel, so there's not many English there, however the plus side to this is that the hotel was spotless not one fault.
If you are thinking of going somewhere that will suit the whole family whether you wanna lounge by the pool or join in the activities its an amazing hotel and I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for all singles and couples The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short ‘shuttle-jump’ to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m2. There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 300 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Magic Life Africana Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet