We went here for our honeymoon, also my first time abroad. i want to fistly say that the hotel all in was average some staff were very friendly some very rude, but you will be better treated if you are German or French..... animation team fantastic!!!!...but the biggest thing for me was the locals inside and outside the hotel, i understand the people outside the hotel making a living but was very upset by the guys inside... was called stupid people because we wouldnt pay for an outing...also be very careful of the henna guy...he got £60 out of me as he waited till he finished and asked for the money (he wanted £120)...so be warned!!!!...told the rep but was then accosted the next morning by two of them telling me to write a letter to apologise...I DIDNT..and this was all happended on the second day and we then had to spend the rest of the week being around these people as they were in the hotel every day made us feel very uncomfortable although i have to say that the guy with the quad bikes was a decent guy and that was the highlight of our holiday ( believe it or not) it was a great experience..so that was my first experience abroad, it hasnt put me off but would never go there again. the food was good and they had a good variety...all the drink were served in champange flute (including beer) or plastic cups...if you want a pint glass of beer it was extra!!!!!...done the dine around and went to chichkahn took them an hour to seat us then got to our main meal and couldnt get them to serve us a drink, in the end i had to go to another table to get a bottle of water left by another guest so that we could wash down our food, we didnt stay for desert.anyway, never again......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel lies directly Hammamet - Yasmine (Tunisia) and just 200 m from the beautiful sandy beach. Family-friendly complex. Lively entertainment program. Just 5 km from two golf courses. Thalasso - therapy centre with different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Medina Belisaire & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Belisaire Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Belisaire
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet