Il keep this review brief. Tunisia not the cleanest or friendliest of countries, Yasmin hammamet not the most developed resort...only been touristy for 10years or so.
Hotel fantastic, rooms out of this world. Hotel and restaurant very clean, the town in general was a little grubby, rubbish laying around etc.
Beach nice, private bit of beach for you with free sun loungers cushions and bar. BEWARE JELLYFISH on shore waters.
Food fantastic quality. Not really any snacks through day though , just a fairly formal lunch buffet.
Not much for kids to do, or eat.
Pool great, clean and never too busy. Staff in general are excellent.
If your going to Tunisia thoroughly recommend this hotel for its quality!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Saphir Palace Hotel offers 5-star hotel accommodations just steps from Yasmine-Hammamet Beach. Our hotel is a perfect spot for travellers in search of a peaceful, enchanting Tunisian holiday. During your stay, enjoy our tasteful and fully-equipped guestrooms, deluxe gastronomic selections, and entertainment options that will exceed your expectations. Enjoy an unforgettable Hammamet experience any time of the year - only at the IBEROSTAR Saphir Palace Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Saphir Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Saphir Palace Hotel Hammamet
- Accor Saphir Palace Hammamet
- Sofitel Hammamet
- Hammamet Sofitel