I have to say I really wasn't sure what to think of Tunisia as a place to visit on Holiday before I went but we really loved it and didn't want to leave!! And I would recommend Paradis Palace anytime!!
Great service from all the staff, nice sea view room, good food, very clean plus the daily entertainment/Animation team were soo great!!
great live shows every night and they really made an effort to make the guests have a good time!(DiDi-special thanks to you, you were amazing!! Meyer, Walid, Momo, Radi were great too and made our holiday and we can't wait to get back there at Christmas to see them all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note that contrary to the description, our hotel is accessible for whelchairs, we have a business center consisting of 4 rooms equipped with the necessary basic material, we have breakfast, internet (free WIFI), abr/lounge and suites.Our hotel has 503 rooms, 303 situated in the bungalow area, all with garden view, within a wonderfull garden with flowers and a lot of palm trees and 200 room in the block beach and the main house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Otel, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Paradis Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Palace Hammamet
- Le Paradis Palace Hotel Hammamet