It was our first visit in Tunisia but not our last. The little paradise on earth, the hotel Paradis Palace has something to offer to all people, young and old, families and singles,golfer, wellness guests or for seminars. Everything was perfect, personnel, food, room, garden, beach, indoor pool, management and guest relation. Tunisia is a very interesting country, we did a lot of excursions and will come back to visit the Sahara- but only stay in our Paradis Palace ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPl1ub4Hbmc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note that contrary to the description, our hotel is accessible for whelchairs, we have a business center consisting of 4 rooms equipped with the necessary basic material, we have breakfast, internet (free WIFI), abr/lounge and suites.Our hotel has 503 rooms, 303 situated in the bungalow area, all with garden view, within a wonderfull garden with flowers and a lot of palm trees and 200 room in the block beach and the main house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Paradis Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Palace Hammamet
- Le Paradis Palace Hotel Hammamet