The hotel must have been nice and modern at the time it was built, but by the time I got there it was a bit dated. The marble is till nice and shiny, but the carpets were a tad worn.
I had a 10 days all inclusive stay, but since I got the food poisoning in another restaurant on the 6th day, I did not eat much.
The biggest drawback is that it is not located on the beach. You either have to wait for the small golf-cart to take you to the beach, or you walk down in a dirty alley yourself. Once on the beach, your all-inclusive bracelet gives you access to the same drinks that are available in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Hammamet Garden Hotel, you certainly enjoy the best seaside resort experience. Hammamet Garden Hotel offers enhanced space and a wide range of amenities for families as well as for friends and traveling companions seeking a precious moment of relaxation or entertainment in a cheerful atmosphere. We guarantee as well a total satisfaction for sport lovers and golfers in particular. It is worth mentioning also that our cuisine offers a perfect combination of European culinary sophistication mingled with eastern culinary traditions. Ultimately, you will be fascinated by the quality price ratio as well as by the hearty welcome of our staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hammamet Garden Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hammamet Garden Hotel Hammamet
- Hammamet Garden Resort And Spa
- Hammamet Garden Reesort Hotel