Best all inculsive hotel, all the staff are very friendly,
Cheap currency, Handy down staires shop near the gym spa,
Cheap spa treatments worth a visit.
Will advise not to take the pirate boat trip, Got told by the captain outfit who lingers in the hotel sellimg the pirate boat trip.."That we would see dolphins, Get to go scuba diving, All you can eat food ect", There was no dolphins no alchol on board, Bit boing after a while. Yet some people may enjoy this.
Never the less didnt let the trip spoil the holiday.
Evening entertainment was good, Cocktails beers ect what else would you ask for.
Tried all the chinese resturant wow that was 10/10 lovely.
Also tried the outdoor tunisian theme tents outside serving all traditional food, This was a nice experience.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.