We had a great stay at the chich khan all the staff very friendly and very helpful. Checking in at reception was easy and safety deposit box was great for just £10 for the week. We had a room overlooking the pool with a balcony which was spacious and very clean. The maid service was excellent. The pool is really lovely( it is very cold) and kept clean we never had a problem getting sun beds and our stay was in half term hols. The pool waiters were great and remembered what you were drinking. We found the food really good and something different each day if you bit fussy there were chips pizza and salads. Our waiter Hedi was excellent and really looked after us. The animation team worked really hard and did really long days. They did games all through the day and then went on to do the evening entertainment which was good. Looky and Badi stood out as excellent animation team members. The hotel is really lovely even if a little tired in places but I would definitely return because the staff make the hotel.
We went on a camel ride which was excellent value for £20 each personally we have done it and won't be doing it again( to far off the ground for me). We went to the medina loads of shops with the same things just barter and you can get gifts for silly prices but be prepared for their persistence and they can be harassing especially as I was with my 16 year old daughter. This was the same when we walked down the street but at no point did it become a problem we just smiled and kept walking. The best prices for gifts we found was the supermarket opposite the hotel it was all fixed price very cheap and no hassling. The marina area was lovely and worth a visit but sadly the beach was a let down. The beach was lovely but the sea was disgusting with all the seaweed they get at this time of year so we stuck with the pool.
We went with Thomas Cook they gave a good service transfers not bad and rep(charley) very helpful and visited hotel everyday which was excellent.
Overall we had a really great week the weather was late 20s we had good food met some lovely people and were looked after for the week what more could you want for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Chich Khan Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Chich Khan Hotel
- Iberostar Chich Khan
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Approx 200 m from the hotel's own beach sector. In the centre of Yasmine, Hammamet (Tunisia). Built in Moorish style. Family–friendly complex. Elegant atmosphere. Lively entertainment program. Facilities for incentive-groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Chich Khan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.