We went to this hotel last year and had a great time so decided as we got a good deal to repeat our visit.
We were slightly disappointed not to be given a sea view room as returning guests but this was actually a blessing as the seafront restaurant is being completely refurbed so more of a building site.
The staff were again very attentive and the food is lovely.
The negative on this visit was the clientele, a few very loud brits finding it acceptable to abuse the other nationalities who were well within earshot, in fact sitting next to them.
Whether the cheap deals were an influence, but we definately noticed the difference in character of the visiting clientele.
Obviously the hotel cannot vet the visitors and are in need of the money so I cannot dock any scores for this.
The WiFi was unlocked last year and you could access it easily, this year it was accesible for free via a code from reception, however it didn't seem as strong a signal this year.
Overall a very good holiday
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.