“Defo worth the money!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Vincci Taj Sultan

You added Vincci Taj Sultan to your Saves list
Vincci Taj Sultan
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   B.P. 253 Yasmine Hammamet, 8050 | Hammamet, Hammamet 8050, Tunisia   |
Ranked #28 of 126 Hotels in Hammamet
“Defo worth the money!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

stayed here with my partner and 2 chldren. Hotel was nice enough, Pool side ok but the pool is very cold! The best bit is the private beach no hassle! The food was good enough and plenty of choice. Entertainment team treid their best and kept the kids entertained. But the "kids club" guys didnt speak much english and the kids got bored of them! Great break tho and worth the money. Kids enjoyed the pirate ship trip.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

this place has all you can wish for and you are definitely well sought after.Compared to what you find in Tunisia this ranks very high.I enjoyed my stay and the beach as much as the pool and all the other amenities.They could work a bit in offering a better selection of fresh traditional food but it is still one of my favourite choices in Tunisia.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I visited this hotel with my 5 year old daughter and I just can say that we had a blast. The rooms were very clean and modern. There was a big selection at the buffet and even my picky daughter loved it. You can chose to go to the buffet or just eat traditional Tunisian or Italian food at the restaurant a la card. My daughter loved the mini club. Suzi and Fifi kept her very busy while I had a chance to relax. There was also a mini disco for her after dinner. The entire animation team (Max, Carlo, Mimo, Suzi, Fifi, Rico, Mamado, Tito and Alex) offered a great show every evening besides the day activities starting at 10 am. Oriental Dance, Variety Show, Cabaret Show and so on.... This hotel is worth its 5 stars***** and I just can recommend it to everyone. If family or single vacation, thanks to its big selection of activities and entertainment, this hotel is just for everyone.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Maidstone, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My wife and I have just returned from Hammamet and I have to say we really enjoyed the place. The hotel was very good although at this time of the year the outside pool had not warmed up enough for us. However the inside pool was just like jumping in a hot bath it was lovely as it was set at 30 degrees......lovely. We like to eat out so we only booked bed and breakfast. A good breakfast spread was always laid out so we ate well in the morning. If like us you like your tea then ask for a pot so you can take it to your table. The hotel foyer is amazing. If you want a kettle for your room then pay a 20 dinar deposit at reception ( about £6.50 ). We ate out all nights bar one where we ate the hotel restaurant for 20 dinar each, this got as a bottle of wine. bottle of water and as much as we could eat.
A taxi from the airport ( Enfidha ) to the hotel is 90 dinar ( about £ 32 ) and it took 40 mins. A taxi from the hotel to Old Medina is about 10 dinar. The restaurant's are cheap. with wine we paid about £15 to £ 25 per meal. Starter, main and pudding. The staff in the hotel are excellent, very helpful indeed. We stayed in room 2182, although at the side we could see the beach and sea from our balcony and it was quiet. Our room was serviced every day, free air conditioning and television. The fridge needed a good clean but that's me being picky. The entertainment provided by Rico,Tito and the animation team was well worth watching and if you have kids they will love the early evening singing and dancing. After a good evening out my wife and I would go to the piano bar for a nightcap. The barman " Faugzi " ( hope I spelt that right) was very attentive, polite, curtious and you could not ask for a better barman. He would see us arrive and our drinks ( bottle of white wine ) would be served on cue, Well done Faugzi. I hope the hotel management will pass on our comments to all the staff, well done to you all.

Now, the only fault I would have is with the hassle from ALL the shopkeepers trying to get you in their shops, "please take a look, no hassle" or "have a butchers my friend". It went on and on. We would have bought more if we had been allowed just to shop without the pressure. However all you have to say is No thank you, maybe later. and keep walking. Do not stop to chat or you are caught. They will ask you "How much is this in England" again a polite answer is enough. THERE IS NO NEED TO BE RUDE, they are only trying to make a living. Tipping is to be encouraged they are not wealthy and 10 dinar is about £3.50 to £4.00. To round off. enjoyed the hotel and enjoyed Tunisia.

Room Tip: Wifi only in lobby
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Amel A, Responsable Image et Qualité at Vincci Taj Sultan, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Guest,

Your review is the best gift you may give us.

Thank you for such a wonderful description of our level of service and how much we are focusing on our hosts' feeling and wellbeing.

We are all delivering the best service to provide you the sensation that you are at home; your Tunisian home.

Thank you for describing us as "excellent, very helpful indeed", this is our daily objective and I am proud that you had the chance to fully experience this.

We are desolated to learn that the sellers on the streets came to disturb you, is the case in all the tourist cities of the world!!

I truly hope that we will have the chance to host you back in our home!!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It was our first experience in all-inclusive hotel and we just loved it! When we arrive there was a mistake with our booking, wrong room type, but in the following day we got a complimentary upgrade to a suite. Room very spacious and clean.
Staff is very friendly, specially the animation team! Food was ok, nice Tunisian restaurant, alongside the main restaurant. The Italian restaurant was everything else but italian.
Both pools are amazing and we really recommend the Spa.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Amel A, Responsable Image et Qualité at Vincci Taj Sultan, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Filipa,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback after your stay at the Vincci Taj Sultan.

It is great to read that you enjoyed a nice time in our home and you had the chance to stay in one of our wonderful Suite.

Thank you for qualifying our ambassadors as "Freindly staff".

I sincerely hope that we will have the chance to host you back at the Vincci Taj Sultan, in family or for a romantic gateway.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel itself is very clean and well layed out but needs some improvements in order for it to be rated as a 5*. The rooms were very spacious and extremely clean, the cleaner came in everyday and you could even have your bed linen changed on a daily basis. Since we went out of season only the one restaurant was open so food was limited. Even though there was always something to eat everyday it was slightly repetitive. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, but what made our holiday was the animation team I cannot praise these guys enough they do an fantastic job and keep you well and truly entertained. I would like to say a huge thank you to Riko, Max, Momo, Kimo, Suzy and Tito, we may be back in the summer just to see these guys.

Room Tip: 2269 is a very good room with an amazing view.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this comment. I am delighted that your stay at our hotel was up to your expectation.

Concerning the food, we have a menu cycle, and every day we propse new flavors and tastes, to satisfy all our customers.

We hope, when you come back in summer the snack bar will be open and you can enjoy pizza, fresh buffet and grilled fish.

I look forward to welcoming you on a future trip to Hammamet Yasmine.

Best regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for seven nights during Easter. The weather was ok but Sod's law their was a heatwave in Britain. The hotel was nice and staff were very friendly and welcoming. Being pregnant I am quite picky with my food and was a little disappointed with the lack of variety for vegetarians especially as I'm currently put off meat, however, the kitchen never refused our request for a good old plate of chips so I always had a nice and healthy chip roll back up :) The animation team were always entertaining both adults and kids with the activities during the day and mini disco/sketches in the evening. I wanted to say a special thank you to all of the animation team especially Kimo, Fifi and Tito who my two year old daughter was very fond of. We met lots of very nice families and made some friends who we are keeping in touch with. I would recommend this hotel and would definitely visit again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Your comments have been well noted and we thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Vincci Taj Sultan.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed our Hotel and that we contributed trip that did more than pleased you !

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With best regards,
Amel Arfaoui

Been to Vincci Taj Sultan? Share your experiences!