Of course there are a load of massive luxury hotel complexes in Tunisia.
What is great about the Hasdrubal are:
1. Really amazing clean spacious beach at the end of the long line of hotels
2. Huge rooms, marble shower, balcony, huge bed
3. Fun salt-water pools in the spa
4. Fantastic restaurants with some proper Tunisian food Tunisian music and a great belly-dancer
5. Friendliest and most helpful staff in Tunisia especially Leila at the Reception and the Gym guy whose name I didnt catch
6. Not many people around during the week in July although Sunday filled up with wealthy locals and the car park with their Mercedes and Audis
On the other hand, it is expensive for Tunisia, (although beers for 3 euros in the swim-up bar is not exactly exorbitant, and the room rate was about the same as e.g. a rubbish room in the Haven Hotel in Poole, Dorset) no wifi in rooms but good plug-in internet connection. Breakfast was nothing special, but the pastries and cakes were great.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Prestigia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Hasdrubal Thalassa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hasdrubal Thalassa And Spa
- Hasdrubal Thalassa Hotel Hammamet
- Hasdrubal Thalassa Hammamet