“Nice time” 3 of 5 stars
Review of El Mouradi Hammamet

You added El Mouradi Hammamet to your Saves list
El Mouradi Hammamet
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Zone touristique Yasmine Hammamet, Hammamet 8050, Tunisia   |
Ranked #62 of 124 Hotels in Hammamet
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a week in may I enjoyed my stay the beach was lovely but the pool was far too cold to swim in. All the staff were really friendly except the ones serving tables in the dining room never said good morning or good evening ONCE!!!
Restaurant was disappointing plenty of food but a lot of the time it was cold!! No excuse for serving cold food. The bed i also found uncomfortable but none of these ruined my holiday just things that could be improved. Especially the bed n hot food.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Polish first
Zagreb, Croatia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

The hotel is really big and looks good on the outside. The room was spacious with enough light and with a partial view of the beach. The safe in our room didn't work, but they replaced it for us after calling it in. The rugs, bed sheets and furniture was worn out. Nevertheless everything was very clean and tidy. The staff was really friendly and nice so we felt like leaving a tip was obligatory. The hotel showed signs of age, WiFi was really slow but the food was excellent. They had a great choice and the food was well prepared.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

From the greeting at the impressive reception through to each and every room assistant saying hello each time we passed this hotel just instantly made us feel relaxed and in for a great holiday.
The pool areas are huge and the spa is top class.
The beach is simply across a quiet road with its own great beach bar and restaurant
We had a superior room which is ultra modern and the bed so comfy
Definitely go back again
We needed cash as we were going into the Hammamet Medina and the ATM was out of order when I mentioned this the chief receptionist walked us over to the sister hotel next door and showed us the alternative. Attention so service is typical here

Room Tip: Breakfast has a lot on offer but don't expect to get a full FRY UP as we are used to it is not a...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed only for one night whilst on a work related trip. Check in was swift. Based on previous reviews I requested a room on the 4th floor sea facing. Rooms were very clean, beds comfortable and well sound proofed. The buffet restaurant had an excellent selection of food and the device was great. I was told by my driver that this is the best hotel in the area. Will strongly consider staying there if I ever return.

• Stayed May 2014
Marouen K, Manager assistant at El Mouradi Hammamet, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Amalik

We would like to thank you so much for your feedback following your recent stay with us at El Mouradi Hammamet.
We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your short stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to us again in the near future.
With renewed thanks.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed at this hotel from 18th April until 21st April with my family and my brother in law who is on a wheel chair and my mother who has special dietary requirements.
Upon arrival the staff were extremely friendly and helpful especially Sami ( manager) who took all our requirements into consideration and accommodated for us. He was very helpful .
The porter( forgot his name) had a very warm smile which was permanently fixed on his face that was so lovely to see how genuine he was and kind the hotel needs to promote him..
All inclusive was great idea I have to mention how much the head Chef Habib did for my mums dietary requirements I cannot fault Habib on how tremendous he was cooking for my mums needs genuinely going out of his way to cook delicious food for my mum and making delicious deserts without sugar.. He made our dining experience fantastic he is a wonderful chef and very kind he made my mums stay very comfortable.. Habib your a great Chef and good at your work.
However I have never stayed in a 3 star hotel this was my first experience everything was great the only negative were rooms were dated and abit dirty needs a little bit modernising I asked for my mattress to be replaced with a cleaner one Sami was quick to work on this and changed our mattresses.
Also note there are no irons in the rooms they charge to iron clothes so make sure you take a travel iron. The staff who cleaned our rooms were very lovely I must not leave them out.
I will stay in this hotel again but only for the lovely friendly staff Welldone guys you made this Londoner very happy.

Room Tip: Pull the sheets and check the cleanliness of the mattress and don't be ashamed to ask staff to c...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Waqar,

Many thanks for time allocated to write your impressions after your visit to our hotel El Mouradi Hammamet.
We were delighted to read that you and your family have loved to stay at our resort.
We will share all the compliment with the whole staff and especially with Sami, Abdul, Habib and the cleaning lady Lamia.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

with renewed thanks

Gothenburg, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

We went on a holiday here last summer and absolutely loved it. I am a vegetarian and was worried I would not find enough to eat from the all inclusive but i did. I also loved that they had free water sports and games at the pool, it was so much fun. However, I wish the people working there had been a bit nicer to all the stray cats in the area. A lot of us tourists were feeding them and being nice to them but the staff seemed completely indifferent. The cats looked to be basically starving so it would have been nice to see the staff give them food as the kitchen probably has plenty leftovers.

Room Tip: Choose all inclusive its awesome!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Emilia,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything! Thank you so much for all of the nice notes. We are so happy that you enojyed the animation and the food while you were here!
After your comments, we charged somebody to feed all the cats.
Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you very soon.

Warm regards
Malta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Far too Manu stars!- Reminds of a refugee camp. Hundreds of North African extended families, noisy clans. We were booked for 4nights to a "connected" room, two Rooma adjoined by (locked) door. The noise level,the parying hours, families disputes,gatherings and baby crying added to the tv volumes even in the small hours were unnerving. - The dining room buffet food Washington good, only the manners of the masses were unappetizing - children running around wild,thumbing the buffet trays,people overpiling their plates unable to stuff it in their stomachs.-our flight Washington rescheduled. Instead of suggesting to pay a litteään extra and be able to stay comfortable a feedinä hours,the young lady in the reception brusqely reminded us to be sure to leave the room in good time. I used to work in tourist business in Tunisia years aho. I am surprised at the state of the affairs now. There is so much capacity. Sorry to see it going down the drain.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to El Mouradi Hammamet? Share your experiences!