we went for christmas and arrived christmas eve. we were given a room with a small window and no balcony. the hotel was very shabby with worn carpets and well in need of redecorating. there was 2 long black hairs in our bathroom that stayed there all week. the bidet was cracked. the food was of very poor standard and was always cold. there is one microwave for the whole hotel. the table manners of some of the guests was disgusting. it was every man for himself. no one queued up for food. it was the tallest with the longest arms who got fed. one man was getting ice cream and because he could not get the scoop he used a spoon. but the ice cream was hard so he warmed the spoon in his mouth before helping himself to it. i felt sorry for the waiters as the tables were left covered in fish heads and rice food all over the floors. the sight of the debris left made you dreading going into the restaurant. the rep from sunshine holidays said she was sick of putting in reports about this but nothing was ever done. i will not be going here again especially during the local peoples holidays.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your El Mouradi Hammamet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Hammamet Hotel Hammamet
- El Mouradi Hotel Hammamet
- Hotel El Mouradi Hammamet
- Hammamet El Mouradi Hotel