We booked a renovated room with a view to the garden and the swimming pool. I disagree with previous comments about the birds under the glass ceiling : there were none when you stayed early November. The hotel is well constructed though needs some restoration here and there. The swimming pool and garden area is very spacious and gives direct access to the beach where 2 sides separate the families with children from the couples.
We booked room and breakfast only. I can write about breakfast at the Ceramique restaurant : very large choice and sitting on the outside terrace. We ate twice at the Italian restaurant and were very satisfied. I have a mixed opinion on the Andalucia restaurant : limit your choice there to the mezze.
If you have the opportunity, go to the Casino of Djerba ( 7 minutes by cab) and eat at their restaurant on the first floor.
The director of the Radisson Blu hotel Mr. M.G. was very present and chatted with clients. The personnel of the hotel was very friendly.
last but not least : do not miss their great spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an outstanding setting of palm trees and greenery at the beginning of the resort area,bordering the best sandy beaches on the island of Djerba, the Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, Djerba is only 20 minutes from Djerba-Zarzis International Airport and 10 minutes from Houmt-Souk, the island's capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Palace Resort & Thalasso, Djerba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, Djerba Hotel Djerba Island
- Radisson Blu Resort And Thalasso, Djerba
- Radisson Houmt Souk
- Radisson Djerba
- Houmt Souk Radisson
- Djerba Radisson