The hotel construction is really good both for adults and children. The rooms are big and well decorated. There are different restaurants. We have eaten in Italian restaurant that was good and Asian. The service is good. The personnel is friendly. The beach is so long that is the horse riding becomes more enjoyable.
Even it was almost close to winter, the weather was sunny and very hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an outstanding setting of palm trees and greenery at the beginning of the resort area,bordering the best sandy beaches on the island of Djerba, the Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, Djerba is only 20 minutes from Djerba-Zarzis International Airport and 10 minutes from Houmt-Souk, the island's capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Radisson Blu Palace Resort & Thalasso, Djerba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, Djerba Hotel Djerba Island
- Radisson Blu Resort And Thalasso, Djerba
- Radisson Houmt Souk
- Radisson Djerba
- Houmt Souk Radisson
- Djerba Radisson