Great place to relax for a week. Pool was lovely, sea really warm. I would say this is the best resort on the island as more intimate than other resorts and has the best facilities. The staff where really friendly and helpful and upgraded our room on request. The interiors are lovely. Breakfast was brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1964, Ulysse Palace was one of the first hotels on the island of Djerba, borrowing its name from Homer's Odyssey as the famous hero was bewitched by the charm of the island of Djerba.Completely renovated in 2010, the Park Inn Resort & Thalasso, Djerba evokes the heritage and style of Tunisiaand especially of Djerba.It is located at the beginning of the tourist area, directly beside a beach of fine sand, in an exceptional environment ofpalm trees and greenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Splendia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Ulysse Resort & Thalasso Djerba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Ulysse Resort And Thalasso Djerba
- Park Inn By Radisson Ulysse Resort & Thalasso Djerba Hotel Djerba Island
- Moevenpick Ulysse Palace Thalasso Djerba