Having travelled a lot in the Arab world Park hotel is very good............ Location is good for a holiday as well as business meetings........... We needed a room for presentation and they gave us a big bar free of charge for ourself, that is good!
Good bits: Room, breakfast buffet, outdoor pool and beach area, price
Not so good bits: Slow service
Overall: perfect for holiday, good for business
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Ulysse Resort & Thalasso Djerba Hotel
- Park Inn By Radisson Ulysse Resort And Thalasso Djerba
- Park Inn By Radisson Ulysse Resort & Thalasso Djerba Hotel Djerba Island
- Moevenpick Ulysse Palace Thalasso
- Moevenpick Ulysse Palace Thalasso Djerba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1964, Ulysse Palace was one of the first hotels on the island of Djerba, borrowing its name from Homer's Odyssey as the famous hero was bewitched by the charm of the island of Djerba.Completely renovated in 2010, the Park Inn Resort & Thalasso, Djerba evokes the heritage and style of Tunisiaand especially of Djerba.It is located at the beginning of the tourist area, directly beside a beach of fine sand, in an exceptional environment ofpalm trees and greenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Ulysse Resort & Thalasso Djerba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.