“Fabulous resort, fabulous price, highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Intara Resort

and 1 more site!
You added Intara Resort to your Saves list
Intara Resort
263 Moo 9 Soi Ban Nonglek | T.Mak Khaeng A. Muang, Udon Thani 41000, Thailand   |
Ranked #5 of 58 Udon Thani B&B and Inns
“Fabulous resort, fabulous price, highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Lets start with the bad points, there aren't many but they need to be highlighted. The main one is position, if your a nightbird this resort might be a bit too far away from UD Town but the resort gets around this by supplying a very cheap taxi service that costs 50 or 60 baht into town. However, I must say that this suited us, neither my wife or I are not very happy being in the thick of things and the resort being so quiet suited us. That's it, really! Now the good points. The rooms are fabulous, they are big and ultra modern in style, lots of polished concrete and tiles, round glass sinks, huge comfortable beds, air conditioning, the bathrooms have electric showers so no grief with no hot water and I must honestly say, I've never stayed anywhere with such a huge bathroom and toilet. The prices are also great, I negotiated 500 baht a night as I was staying there for a while. This resort is hugely suitable for families, there is a pony, two crocodiles (locked safely away), rabbits that hop around freely and a big lake full of fish that will happily come to be fed. There is lots of parking if you drive and the grounds are kept really well. This is the best place we have stayed in Udon Thani, we have stayed in most of the hotels there and none of them are close, particularly when you consider what you will pay, we highly recommend Intara resort and will be staying there again and I'm sure again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Solo
  • Thai first

Been to Intara Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Intara Resort

Address: 263 Moo 9 Soi Ban Nonglek | T.Mak Khaeng A. Muang, Udon Thani 41000, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Udon Thani Province > Udon Thani
Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 58 B&Bs / Inns in Udon Thani
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Intara Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Intara Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.