Whole area of Laguna is very exclusive, well kept, neat but all servoces are very expensive, the food and drinks at hotel are very expensive and not very good. Bedsbare excellent and we sleps vey well. Play room and water slide are good for kids but you need to rent a car to get anywhere. Renting car is good deal if you consider taxi prices, so best is to rent car for first day and go and do groceries at big Tesco in Thalang, about 30 min. away. There is a nearer Tesco express about 15min away, but with more limited selection. The hotel shuttle only takes you around the laguna area, and the nearby Canal village grocery store as well as nearby other village grocery stores are very expensive.
On wednesday night there is anight market nearby where one can buy grilled fish and chicken at cheap prices. Trip to zoo was long drive, monkey show was nice but rest mediocre. Forget about going to Patong, as the place is really obnoxious and people are angry and rude when you dont buy their overpriced goods. Within one hour we got into 3 argumentayive situations, for not buying at their given price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 79 spacious suites available in three room types ranging from 65 - 113 square meters. All suites feature separate living and dining area, convenient kitchens and furnishings. Resort amenities available to guests include a swimming pool with waterslide, a pool bar, restaurant, kid's club, plus free wireless connection throughout resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Laguna Holiday Club Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Holiday Club Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Laguna Holiday Club Phuket Resort Thailand