I lived at the Ritz Carlton in Singapore for about 5 months and it was pretty fantastic, but the Trisara took the cake. I actually joined tripadvisor to sing their praise we loved it so much! We Will definitely be back soon.
The BIG difference:
1) When we arrived our bag had a tear in the corner and we were concerned it would be an issue later when we left. The guy who checked us in told us not to worry, took it to housekeeping that night and when they said they couldn't fix it, then he took it elsewhere and brought it back fixed and in great shape, didn't ask us for or charge us a dime. This left us with a great start to the trip.
2) you can have your breakfast (which is included in the rate) at the restaurant or at your villa no extra charge. Brilliant!
3) no nickel & diming - everything is included in your price so you dont need to carry cash and can relax!!! fresh fruit & truffles refilled multiple times a day in your room, free water everywhere and free mosquito repellent. They think of everything so you don't have to.
4) great food -the deck restaurant was awesome and so is room service. I was concerned about the location and it's proximity to other restaurants, but the variety and food there was so good (arguably best pad Thai on the island) we were happy.
5) check in - super quick, friendly and efficient - done in your room.
6) breathtaking rooms - just stunning details and decor, tons of towels and water, very comfortable. Pool is private and actually large enough to swim in vs other resorts. My friends were just dying when they saw the pics I posted on FB.
7) friendly staff - the GM walks around and greets all the guests and is aware of all complaints (if any). The staff is attentive, particularly at the pool! The minute you pick a seat they bring you additional towels and a bottle of ice lime water. Fantastic.
Pricey hotel but well worth it, left feeling fantastic and well rested.
If the villas for sale were a bit more affordable we would have purchased a unit, we loved it that much! :) can't wait for our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South East Asia's most intimate and exclusive resort & spa. A sanctuary of privacy, space and simple good taste with supreme service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Splendia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Trisara Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trisara Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Trisara Hotel Nai Thon
- Trisara Nai Thon
- Trisara Phuket Thailand