“Nice, clean, well decorate, newly open and ROMANTIC” 5 of 5 stars

Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   22/2 Moo 4 | Sakoo, Phuket 83110, Thailand   |
Ranked #13 of 61 Hotels in Thalang District
4.5 of 5 stars 759 Reviews

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

A new resort hotel in Phuket. They have an amazing sea view and excellent pool. All the staffs are nice and providing good service and good smile. The hotel is just soft-opening so there are still some construction works, but all the operations are smooth. We have tried the Italian cuisine, the quality of food is good with reasonable price. Breakfast is good in variance and quality. They are providing the free WiFi service but some of the area are not receiving well, like the Gym, but it is just a small issue in overall. Will come back again after their Grand Opening.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

If you want to be absolutely spoilt with the service, relax in opulent suites that are set in a beautiful tropical loation with views forever,then this is the place for you.Great food,the most comfortable bed I've ever had the pleasure to sleep in, luxuriously appointed bathroom, A/C that actually works and the absolute zenith of Thai hospitality,makes this a must return destination for my wife and myself. All this,and the resort is still in its soft opening phase, cant wait to see it when fully operational.If you want the bright lights and sleaze of Patong then perhaps it won't be right for you, but it's only a 40 minute drive away, if that's your thing. We had the opportunity to inspect one of the Pool Villas,WOW,absolutely stunning,perhaps next time.We've still got a few more days here but are already planning our next visit. Just heading down to Happy Hour to hear the lovely Patricia sing. Ah Heaven on Earth!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pullman P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Peter S

We really appreciate the kind words and your "Heaven on Earth" comment puts a huge smile on my face beacuase we are striving to create an atmosphere and resort "Guests Love"- we seem to have succeeded with your stay! Good to hear you enjoyed the luxuries of the room and the beach house feel of the decor.

Let me know when you plan to come back on brett.wilson@accor.com and I'll make sure the Zenith of hospitality is at full tilt for you and your wife.

Check In Chill Out

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Good for couples and nice sea view, just a small defects at all. We love the pool and the spa as well as the sea view, we spend our 3rd anniversary there and really want to stay for another 5 days.

For this soft opening moment, many construction works is processing, we got a little noisy time but that's ok and acceptable. The service is excellent, especially the front office girl named Pang, she has made our stay very comfortable, she is a very sweet girl.

But the hotel is quite far from town and need over 30 mins to Patong, anyway, this is a good experience at all.

Worth to try and stay in this hotel and hopefully will see you after well establish.

Room Tip: Personally likes the grand ocean view but ocean is good enough.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Pullman P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Mewomewomewo

Many thanks for the 5 out 5 rating – we really are delighted you have enjoyed your stay! Our mantra to create a hotel that guests love certainly seems to have worked – the team will be so happy at the feedback, especially Pang.

We are indeed approximately 30 minutes’ drive from Patong or Phuket town - the location of Naithon on one of the best beaches is due to the fact it’s not part of the main tourist havens and gives as a unique selling point.

It would be great to welcome you back to “our beach house, your holiday home” in the near future - Let me know if there is anything further I can do on brett.wilson@accor.com

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

After just leaving Bangkok and staying at the Pullman King Power I was quite excited to enjoy another stay. From the moment you enter the property at the resort the staff is ready to cater to your needs. We were immediately welcomed and shown to the check-in area where they greeted us with a welcome drink. Once we had checked in we were shown around the facility to ensure we could find the restaurants, bar, pool, etc.

Upon entering our room (Grand, Ocean View, room 1702) I was extremely satisfied with size, cleanliness, balcony, and view. The room was spacious, comfortable, great soaking tub, giant rain shower, and provided us with everything we required. My only negative of the room was the fact that there were black scuff marks on the wall which I would have expected them to have touched up with paint prior to our stay. We did stay in the off season and the resort was only 30% full.

After we settled in we went up to the upper bar area where we had been invited for cocktails. The view here was phenomenal, relaxing, and a perfect place to spend after chaotic Bangkok. The manager came over and spoke to us, sharing various places to see, what to do, and even suggested an outside restaurant for us to dine.

The breakfast buffet had a plethora of foods and I highly suggest adding the buffet when booking. We ate at the other restaurants on property which were good but the Italian restaurant seemed over priced.

We enjoyed one of our 6 days stay at the infinity pool which was absolutely gorgeous from the pool tiles, view, and lovely landscape. I was especially impressed by the cushions on the lounge chairs as they were extremely thick and super comfortable. We ordered a few drinks while relaxing and I think they could work on checking on guests more often during their pool visits if they are enjoying cocktails. I felt it took a while or I had to go to the bar myself in order to refill my drink.

As for any excursions, know in advance there is a bit of travel to visit Phi Phi Islands, James Bond, etc. from this hotel. I really didn't mind it but you will be charged extra for pick-up which was a bit shock coming from Bangkok where they drive for an hour for like 200 baht. Here you will pay 800 baht for a 15 minute ride from the airport to the resort and are charged an additional 300 baht per person on excursions many times for pick-up.

The hotel was still in a soft opening so there were facilities that were not yet open and still construction work and cleaning being completed. While some parts may not be pleasant to see while heading to breakfast, I feel once the establishment is complete it will be amazing. I look forward to visiting in a few years and seeing it full throttle.

Dear Kitcatlett
Many thanks for taking to time to post your review, It is great to hear that the team here has looked after you so well – they appreciate the fact they have created somewhere you’ll return to! Thanks also for the comments on the breakfast buffet.
I am sorry you felt it was over-priced in our Italian signature restaurant and while I agree it is a slightly higher price point than Elements - the ingredients are all shipped in from overseas to ensure we have authentic Italian flavors in all dishes. That said we have done everything to make the pricing very competitive for the quality received.
I would be delighted to have you return to see us in “full throttle” mode! Please let me know if there is anything further I can do or when you plan to come back let me know on brett.wilson@accor.com
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

stayed from 21 june till 28 June and booked ocean view for 2 rooms , the resort is excellent, clean and beautiful view from the bedroom with a balcony.
The service is excellent, especially the front office girl named Ing, she has made our stay very comfortable. She arranged a free pastry breakfast for our boys since the kitchen was closed from 10.30am due to the maintenance, also she arranged a local transport for the city tour, made sure that we were looked after properly, and lastly to let us have a late check out till 8pm since our flight back was 10pm at night.

It will be good if the hotel can make a proper path linked to the beach after the staircase down to the beach, the rocks in between are quite dangerous for kids and elderly.

We had a nice relax holiday, will definitely come back.

regards

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Robast1312
Thanks so much for posting your review. I have passed on your comments to K. Ing and she is thrilled that she has made such an impression on your stay! Thanks for the comment on the room too- the resort is designed to feel like a beach hose experience so you are truly removed from the outside world. It would seem we have managed to live our mantra of creating a hotel that “guests love”.
Thanks for the feedback also on the beach access. We are actually currently working with local authorities as the steps go to the boundary of the property and we need to extend this for high tide times. We do have tuk tuk transfers to the beach on request also.
It was also good to be able to have the late check-out available in this case for you – we try to be as flexible as we can to ensure that guest requests are always our highest priority.
We would love to know when you plan to come back – let me know directly on brett.wilson@accor.com and I’ll make sure more pastries are waiting at breakfast!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The Pullman Arcadia is a new property with a sprawling big compound. The property is not fully done up yet as there are still works to be finished on the landscaping and other facilities. I am sure once the works are done the property will be a lot more breathtaking.

I stayed at the Grand Ocean room for 4 nights, and I cannot fault the amenities and the beautiful view . Room housekeeping was very satisfactory and the room amenities provided were more than enough. Breakfast was good, service staff courteous and professional. Had lunch at the Elements restaurant twice. the ala carte food was well presented, taste passable. The alacarte menu does not have variety so maybe the restaurant can add more items onto the menu? Enjoyed drinks at C bar very much. Great sunset views, tasty cocktails and canapes. good that the guest relations staff mingle with guests too. Sends a personable touch.

I would definitely visit the Pullman again! Am curious to see the property when fully done up , and am planning to stay at the villa !

Dear Jleegr8
Thanks for the review – It was great to hear that you enjoyed the stay so much. Thanks for the compliments on the rooms and amenities – I am delighted you have enjoyed the beach house feel and décor that removes you from the outside world to a chilled out experience that a resort break should be.
I take note of the restaurant feedback and I will be sitting with our Executive Chef to look at variety offering in Elements restaurant.If you contact me direct on brett.wilson@accor.com I would like to get some more detailed feedback on the taste so we can work on this also.
We definitely wish to welcome you back and enjoy the sunset and a cocktail (or two) at C bar . I’ll have them ready!
Brett Wilson

Been to Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach? Share your experiences!