“Relaxation” 5 of 5 stars

+66 76 337 777
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Laguna, Bang Tao Phuket Oasis Secret Garden Spa is nestled in the lagoon of a tropical paradise there is a hidden sanctuary devoted to your relaxation, peace, and the rejuvenation of body, spirit, and soul. Each of the five individual treatment villas and private outdoor showers overlook the tranquil waters of an inland lake. Find your way to us on Lagoon Road, Cherngtalay, near the entrance to Laguna Resort and discover a secret garden for 10 clients complete with garden hydrotherapy pool and Thai Herbal Steam Room. This is your invite to a garden of delight.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
London, United Kingdom
“Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

From entry to exit, the service staff at this particular spa were exceptional. The receptionist had no difficulty explaining to us the promotions available and the packages we could select for our visit. The massage package we chose was brilliant, with a peaceful villa-type room and wind blowing in. The massage itself was good, with most of the knots being worked out of our bodies, leaving us feeling relaxed and even with a slight buzz. The shower facilities available on-site are clean and well-designed, with luxury soap and shampoo provided to wash off the massage oil post-massage. The chartered transport (included in the package) back to our hotel was comfortable, and the driver friendly (he let me stop by to withdraw some cash from a nearby cash machine). Will recommend this spa to anyone looking for that luxury spa experience in Phuket.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Secret Garden Spa, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Tanaan,

Please accept our sincere thanks for telling us how much you have enjoyed your spa time with us, especially with the massage session. We are glad you feel so relax! We look forward to your future visit. Thank you again.

Hong Kong, China
“awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

had been to oasis last year

came back to phuket this year
booked the oasis spa 2 months beforehand to secure my treatment (you can see how important the oasis spa treatment means to my trip)

nice service
awesome natural environment
nice spa in a bungalow by the lake with occasional breeze

was transferred to laguna canal village afterwards to continue my trip

one of the male staff chased all the way to the canal village ferry waiting point to bring back the box of blush i hv left at their washroom

im actually surprised and touched

excellent and attentive service

will definately return again

Visited January 2014
Dear winkkb,

We we delighted and flattered to receive your note of appreciation on TripAdvisor for Oasis Spa Laguna. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to staffs as it helps us when we know we have truly made a difference to those we serve each and every day. Yes, please return and be our guest again soon.

Regards,
Singapore, Singapore
“Relaxing and pampering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Booked the spa package through our hotel reception. Comes with return transport. Therapists were very welcoming, patient and polite. Had a very nice time there. The facility is also very green and calming.

Dear tabitha t,

To us, your satisfaction is one of our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive. Thank you so much for the feedback you shared complimenting us on TripAdvisor. We look forward to serving you again.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 attraction reviews
“A true Oasis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

A wonderful, luxurious SPA experience. I had booked a SPA package online, on the oasis website. I received a confirmation call (very nice). On the day of the appointment, Oasis came to pick me up from the resort I stayed at. The warm welcome at the SPA was typical Thai (big smiles and nice tea). After a foot wash I enjoyed a 2hr treatment which was one of the best I ever had (I have had many). Rest of the day I was in heaven. When I get back to Phuket I will go back to Oasis without a doubt.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Secret Garden Spa, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Karen2702,
Thank you very much for taking time telling us much you have enjoyed our service at Oasis Spa Laguna. Please come and be our guest whenever you visit Phuket, our staffs are delighted to serve you best :)

Regards,
Perth, Australia
“Lana style massage-online deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

What a wonderful spa in kamala. The staff are lovely, very welcoming and professional. When I popped in they advised me there was an online deal with 20% off all treatments booked in the morning and 10% in the afternoon. I booked a spa package, Lana style. Which was fantastic. I wanted a thai massage but also something relaxing, this hit the spot perfectly. My therapist Susan was very attentive, checking that the pressure was ok numerous times during the massage. The room was beautiful. All in all a very relaxing 2.5 hours. Worth every baht.

Visited November 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Secret Garden Spa, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear Suzi75,
Thank you for the kind words of appreciation! We are glad to know that you enjoyed your massage and appreciated the ambiance.

We take feedback with thanks, and have made a note of your compliments to our therapist. “Susan ” We ensure that she would be delighted to receive your comment.

Your comments mean a lot to us. We look forward to having you with us soon!

Warm Regards,