“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Lymington, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

When we arrived the restaurant was virtually empty! No atmosphere, we chose the part that was air conditioned as the outside areas seemed full of mosquitoes! Obviously this part doesn't get used much! Our glasses were filled with water only to show that there were dead flies in the glasses and obviously hadn't been checked for days! The food was ok! Wouldn't go again, ;(

Visited March 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Thankyou to the events organiser and all at the Banyan Tree for a delightful wedding meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had our post wedding meal on the Wine Rack Terrace at the Banyan Tree. If I had all the money in the world it could not have been more perfect. My experience with the staff both before, during and after our meal was absolutely perfect and there is not one thing in the world I would have changed. Thanks to the wedding organiser and the whole team at the Banyan Tree that made our wedding meal on 23 March everything we could have hoped for. It was absolutely perfect from beginning to end,

Paris
“Overprices BBQ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

A nice location overlooking the lake and we appreciated the fan.
The buffet was of poor quality and not regularly replenished. Many dishes remained empty for a long time. The salmon, for example was barely acceptable, no lemon wedges, onion rings or horseradish. Inattentive staff. Every time we returned form the buffet we had to call someone to clear the dishes.
The BBQ meat was good and tender.
But all this for Baht 2000 p/p (€50!) for dinner.
Not to be recommended and will certainly not return.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Food review”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We booked for the Banyan tree brunch on a Sunday. I called the operator and reserved at 2.30 their Japanese restaurant. Once I arrived they told me that they could not accept my reservation because the kitchen was closing at 3.00 pm.
They then told me to use their golf restaurant. We order 4 main courses. Pasta and I order chicken tikka. The food was terrible. The pasta was overcooked and we paid a fortune compare to the local restaurant. The service was good but the food was barely eatable. I will never go to this location again and I was truly disappointed with Banyan tree facility and customer service. Truly not worth it. Shame as I used to be a fan of their brand.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Good Budget Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

The food is good and so is the service though the ambiance may not bee too appealing but on a whole its a good place and was a walk from our hotel. We had our meals a couple of times there. Just keep in mind its a budget place...

Visited March 2012