“Nice place to chill out” 4 of 5 stars

076 324 313
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Cozy, friendly American coffee and sandwich place, with leather chairs, good music, great coffee, and legendary Thai-style hospitality. World-renowned expat hangout, run by American "For Dummies" author Woody Leonhard (Google!). Gourmet sandwiches, made your way. American breakfast, all day. Fast, FREE WiFi 24 x 7. Real lemonade. Fresh fruit smoothies. Egg MAX Muffins. Fabulous cakes, cookies, brownies, bagels, quiches, granola and extraordinary American style goodies from Khun Woody's Bakery - Phuket's Best Boutique Bakery.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Nice place to chill out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

We went to the one in Chalong, where the Wine Connection is for breakfast. They have varieties of sandwiches and you can even DIY your sandwich, if you want to. It is a great place to chill as the ambience is comfortable and free wifi connection.

Overall, we wouldn't mind coming back here for some nice coffee and sandwiches.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Singapore, Singapore
“Where has The Sandwich Shoppe relocated??”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

My family makes regular trips to Phuket. The Sandwich Shoppe was one of our must-go-to cafes. We absolutely loved the relaxed ambience and their variety of sandwiches, their quiche and pastries, especially their pancakes and cappucino. We were disappointed to find the shop replaced by a carpet shop when we visited recently. Would like to know where it has relocated.

Visited March 2012
Phuket, Thailand
“Where have you gone?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I have been going to the Sandwich Shoppe for more than 2 years on a regular basis. I went there a few days ago and it is gone! Has it relocated? Can anyone help?

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phuket
“More Than Meets the Eye”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

I have been to the Sandwich Shoppe in Laguna a dozen times for breakfast meetings. I was surprised when I first went along that a sandwich shop served Bacon and Eggs among many other non sandwich menu items.

Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast 89Bt is a good deal. The bacon is a little too crispy at times, but thats the only criticism I have.

The restaurant is always clean. I am very fussy where I eat, and a place that is clean is a must for me. I will be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phuket, Thailand
“Friendly in every way”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

My wife and I, retired in Phuket, eat breakfast here regularly and have never felt the need to complain about quality, quantity or value for money. The place is very clean, has exceptionally friendly staff and I can only recommend it. I love the lattes.
I left a note for management on the notice board about the selection of music played, which was responded to immediately. It appears that customer satisfaction is of high importance and that in itself is rare to find these days.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere