we spent 6 nights at the tenta nakara and it was so amazing. the tents have everything you need, the resort is lovely and the staff is wonderfull. the food was very good and i love the ginger herbal drink.
to sleep with the sounds of nature is such a great experience and it is a heavenly, romantic place to relax. the beach is also nice and at low tide you just walk a few minutes and you have another beach where it`s good for swimming at any time.
i felt in love with the smart dog of tenta nakra:).
give it a try and relax at this wonderfull place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Possibly the only Luxury Tent-Island Resort in Phuket. The limited use of this small-unspoiled Island hideaway enhances the genuine feeling of inner peace. Guests are provided with oil lamps and candles used for light while electricity are generated and used only in the restaurant area. Luxury tent accommodations under the palm trees and the stars in permanent tent structures comfortably furnished with wooden floors, raised 6 ft. bed, en suite bathroom. Chill out at your own outdoor terrace. All units have magnificent view of Phang Nga Bay and stunning beauty of surrounding islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Tenta Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenta Nakara Hotel Thalang
- Tenta Nakara Phuket, Thailand