Tenta Nakara tries to bring you close to the nature, The tents are asthetically designed and simple. Rooms are quite close to the beach. Staff are very friendly and helpful. If you want to swin along the beach whole and do nothing and relax, this is the best place. Beach in front of the hotel is not great , but there is a beach in 10 mins walk, which is very nice. Food is quite expensive, but its tasty. This is ideal place for honeymooners and for rexation provided you dont stay inside the rooms. because the Asbestos shed above the rooms makes us suffocating and hot during day time and by night its better. Hotel management should try to provide full eco resort and avoid asbestos roofing.
- Also Known As:
- Tenta Nakara Hotel Thalang
- Tenta Nakara Phuket, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Possibly the only Luxury Tent-Island Resort in Phuket. The limited use of this small-unspoiled Island hideaway enhances the genuine feeling of inner peace. Guests are provided with oil lamps and candles used for light while electricity are generated and used only in the restaurant area. Luxury tent accommodations under the palm trees and the stars in permanent tent structures comfortably furnished with wooden floors, raised 6 ft. bed, en suite bathroom. Chill out at your own outdoor terrace. All units have magnificent view of Phang Nga Bay and stunning beauty of surrounding islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Tenta Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.