“WORST HOLIDAY OF MY LIFE!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Two Villas Tara

Save Saved
You added Two Villas Tara to your Saves list
Two Villas Tara
Soi koktandd 2, Bandon-koktandd road, Talang, Bangtao Beach | Tumbol Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand   |
Sydney, Australia
“WORST HOLIDAY OF MY LIFE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

THE WORST HOLIDAY OF MY LIFE!

Myself and 5
girlfriends stayed here and have never been more insulted in our lives. The manager seemed utterly disgusted with us 'foreigners' and was incredible rude with other house-keeping staff in front of us.

The manager also accused us of stealing (to which we procured the items having fallen beside a bed!) only for us to discover a good quality beach towel of ours stolen to which they would not return or replace. They also would not let us leave premises until housekeeping had searched premises to see if we had stolen anything. It was beyond a joke.

The manager ripped us off at every opportunity and room service was a joke... always something missing at breakfast and evening meals are actually ordered from a local takeaway store and are disgusting (my sister found a hair and many items were missing form our order and the food terrible)

Also it was 30min away from ANYTHING and so transport was costly (and prepare to get ripped off bad!) If you are going to phuket stay in Patong!!

Completely ruined our trip to phuket.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

15 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Korean first
Phuket
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2009

My wife and I want to have a memory trip at Phuket. I would like to stay at privated pool villa. Most of private pool villa in Phuket is quite high and over my budget.

After I search from google and find Two Villas Holiday. I contact them and ask for special rate. They gave us very special rate -- just 4,999 THB/night for one bedroom villa with private pool and ABF.

I just know that Two Villas Holiday has 3 properties. I choose Two Villas TARA. My wife and I are very happy during stay there. The villa is very beautiful and private. We will come back there again.

• Liked — Villa, pool, decoration
  • Disliked — Common area
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Two Villas Tara? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Two Villas Tara

Address: Soi koktandd 2, Bandon-koktandd road, Talang, Bangtao Beach | Tumbol Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Phuket > Thalang District
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #16 of 34 B&Bs / Inns in Thalang District
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Two Villas Tara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Two Villas Tara Hotel Thalang
2 Villas Tara
Two Villas Tara Phuket, Thailand

If you own or manage Two Villas Tara, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.