I was nervous about choosing a hotel in Phuket. It seems there are really really expensive hotels and then really inexpensive hotels. I was looking for something in the middle. The TwinPalms was the perfect choice. We stayed in a Grand Palm delxue. It was a corner unit with floor to ceiling shutters outside for privacy on ground floor. Looked out over the pool. Which by the way is spectacular, but spent most of our time at the beach. Rooms were large and clean. With a lot of amentities. Beach club was great. There is no charge for the use of the beach club. The lounge chairs and umbrellas were a god send from the hot hot sun. Food at hotel is typical hotel food. Best dinner and lunches we had were at little walk down the ocean road. We ate at Pla and Twin Brothers. We had a private car for pick up and drop off at the airport from the hotel that was execellent. Overall it was a great hotel, great place to stay for the money. Very Hip and stylish.Would definelty stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Twinpalms Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Thailand