The Twinpalms was a perfect hotel for our honeymoon on Phuket. The staff at the hotel could not have been more accomodating to us. They had great suggestions for dinner etc. The concierge in the library helped us plan a ton of day trips (Phi Phi, Elphant Trekking) and they exceeded our expectations. The breakfast at the hotel every morning was great, big American type spread, that kept you full for most of the day.
The Beach Club is fantastic for just lounging and staring at the unbelievably beautiful Surin Beach. The food is very good at Catch, especially the Mango Sticky Rice and Green Papaya Salad (perfect lunch food)! After you have had enough sun for the day, watch the sunset with a cocktail in the sofas on the beach. It is heaven.
I loved that the hotel was far enough away from Patong to be quiet during the day, but you can take a short cab ride in if you want nightlife/sightseeing.
Do indulge in the massages at the spa! They are so reasonable priced compared to American Spas, that you can't help but go. The therapists are wonderful, and the tea in the spa is delish!
Go to Silk down the street for dinner, it is fantastic! The food is unbelievably good.
This is a perfect place for hooneymooners.....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Twinpalms Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Thailand