“Great Detox Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Phuket Cleanse Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Phuket Cleanse Villa
You added Phuket Cleanse Villa to your Saves list
49/105 Moo 1, Soi Nanachat, Soi Sai Yuan | Phuket, Rawai, Phuket Town, Phuket 83130, Thailand   |
Offers & Announcements
2 Free Days - May & June
Ranked #4 of 52 Specialty Lodging in Rawai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Detox Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

My wife and I came to Phuket Cleanse for our first detox together and the program has transformed our lives. We both left lighter and happier, and have continued to practice the skills we learnt since we have returned home.

The accommodation is modern thai style, well maintained and they have created a very relaxed and friendly place to stay - far preferable to what we saw available elsewhere in the area.

The highlight was the food and the fantastic exercise programs, as well as the owners extremely knowledgable support throughout our stay.

We will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Master room beside the pool - highly recommend it.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

My experience at Phuket Cleanse surpast my expectations. It changed my life! I learnt so much about rawfood and healthy living as well as being inspired by Melanie's passion for her business. She practices what she preaches, she is so much fun! I met really gorgeous people at their resort who I have become friends with. I will be back again, next time I will bring hubbie along to join in on the fun, only if Stanton joins in on hot yoga! he he....

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Amphoe Muang Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Raw food? The sound of that usually has me wrinkling up my face thinking about why anyone would dehydrate salad into something that resembles cardboard. But the food here has destroyed that stereotype - it is really amazing. And the apple pie has got to be the most incredible thing I've ever tried. Wonderful place to eat and train :)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Amphoe Muang Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I'm so happy Phuket has a new raw food mecca, I can finally start to eat healthy when I'm out! Having had lunch at the beautiful Phuket cleanse villas, and at their newly opened restaurant in Nai Harn, I'm really excited about their new dishes. My favourite so far is the raw apple pie....so delicious.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Mermaid Beach, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Quite simply, the best thing about Phuket Cleanse is that it works. If you want a holiday where you can learn good eating habits, regain copious amounts of energy, learn to love exercising, and have happiness creep up on you because you just feel so darn good, then this is the place for you.

I've long since been a fan of a holiday where I return a better me. I've been to Camp Eden, The Golden Door and Atsumi fasting retreat. So believe me when I say that Phuket Cleanse is an amazing place. The knowledge with which the detox program is constructed is cutting edge and based completely on experience and science. You will not feel hungry or lethargic!

This would be a great place for anyone who has an addiction to give up or wants to reconnect with their body and just feel happy in their skin. Although I went there as a fit, healthy person, I still lost fat, gained muscle and went home, thinner and more radiant. I have been home for 2 months now and have still kept off the 6 kgs I lost. My stay was 3.5 weeks. I actually lost another 2 at home, sticking to the raw food; so 8kg in total.

In a nutshell, you eat super delicious raw food meals (the creative gourmets will blow your mind), do about 3.5 hours of exercise per day, get massaged daily, go to the beach, make new friends and be encompassed by the general bonhomie of Phuket.

Melanie and Stanton have built an amazing business that I hope will be there for years to come so I can come back again and again to share this with the people I love.

Room Tip: I'll try to add photos later when I put them on my computer. Hopefully I can edit this.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Iam so indebted to the Directors of Phuket Cleanse,Melanie and Stanton. I was Originally started by being introduced to the amazing Raw vegan food and then the complete active detox experience. The active components of sports and active meditation opened my mind to a whole new way of living. 6kgs lighter and growing muscles where I didn't think I could anymore left me feeling complete. The boutique club med style approach was just what I needed. The staff the villa itself and the area it is situated all make the vacation a complete exotic package. I loved my large well kept designer room just outside the saltwater pool. I enjoyed the coordinated combination of specialised food catering and the sports activities mixed with cultural excursions.
I truly cleansed and hit reset..a big difference from my normal vacations where I usually feel like I need a vacation from my hectic and toxic vacation. Two big thumbs up for Phuket Cleanse.
I am adding my before and after pics as evidence of what is possible to achieve there.

Room Tip: all the rooms where great but the top story has quicker access to the pool which I spent a lot of ti...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I spent 2 unforgettable months at Phuket Cleanse! Mel, Stanton and the entire staff is as dear as family to me. Although I was already eating raw food and in pretty good physical shape at the time of my arrival, I was astonmished at the positive change in my fitness, energy level and overall appearence by just eating the perpared meals and participating in the exercise routines. The food they serve is creative, nutritious and delicious and the workouts are really fun! It is by far one of the best life enhancing regiments I have ever experinced. Mel is a true angel and she has created paradise on earth. I reccommend staying for as long as you can, to think about it I don't even know why I left!! :)

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Been to Phuket Cleanse Villa? Share your experiences!